Vet Bed is Guinea Pigs Australia's first choice for bedding for our guinea pigs and our holiday boarding.
Vet Bed is dispatched separately on a different tracking number.
This design is rubber backed 1600gsm
This bedding is perfect for use in Guinea Pigs Australia C & C indoor enclosures or any pet cage or carry cage.
This product must be purchased in lots of 2 for C & C sizes due to fabric restrictions and wastage. Only order 2 or 4 or 6 ect.
2 x 4 size can be purchased in singles.
Why we love it:
- Super thick and super strong. The whole cage becomes a bed
- Used by Vets and professional worldwide
- Excellent for older pets that need extra padding
- Available in 1600gsm (28mm thick) providing excellent heat retention and air circulation properties as well as excellent support for joints
- Hygienic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
- Highly scratch and chew resistant
- Machine washable at up to 40 degrees and cool tumble dried
- Keep your pets dry when "accidents" happen as liquid will fall through the thick fleece layer
- Cut down into any size with a Stanley knife for custom fit to any cage
- Perfect for pets with dust allergies
- Does not support bacterial growth
- Resistant to permanent staining
- Buy larger pieces to cut down to size to custom fit your cage.
- Heavy enough that most guinea pigs cannot burrow under
How to Use: (Guide in Photos)
Step 1 - Prepare enclosure
Step 2 - Layout absorbent layer ( we prefer towels which are reusable )
Step 3 - Roll out Vet Bed on top of absorbent layer - READY !
How To Clean:
Step 1 - Spot Clean as needed
Step 2 - Clean absorbent layer when full
Step 3 - Wash Vet Bed every week or when soiled
Step 4 - Wipe down corflute / base of cage
Based on 2 -3 guineas
Easy washing tip for vet bed without washing machine.
1. Hangover clothes line and brush with broom to remove particles
2. Hose down or Pressure Wash
3. Allow time to completely dry
4. ( optional ) Vacuum to remove finer particles
Also Suitable For:
Any pets that need to stay dry
Animals that need post surgery bedding
We can also cut to size for your special cage, crate, or enclosure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Guinea Pigs Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.