Guinea Pigs Australia's first choice for bedding for our guinea pigs and our holiday boarding.
We can cut to size for your special cage, crate, or enclosure
This item is 1200gsm carpet/green backed
This bedding is perfect for use for our indoor guinea pig cage kits or any pet cage or carry cage.
This product must be purchased in lots of 2 due to fabric restrictions and wastage. Only order 2 or 4 or 6 ect.
2 x 4 size can be purchased in singles.
Why we love it:
- Super thick and super strong. The whole cage becomes a bed
- Used by Vets and professional worldwide
- Excellent for older pets that need extra padding
- Available in 1200gsm (28mm thick) providing excellent heat retention and air circulation properties as well as excellent support for joints
- Hygienic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
- Highly scratch and chew resistant
- Machine washable at up to 40 degrees and cool tumble dried
- Keep your pets dry when "accidents" happen as liquid will fall through the thick fleece layer
- Cut down into any size with a Stanley knife for custom fit to any cage
- Perfect for pets with dust allergies
- Does not support bacterial growth
- Resistant to permanent staining
- Buy larger pieces to cut down to size to custom fit your cage.
- Heavy enough that most guinea pigs cannot burrow under
How to Use: (Guide in Photos)
Step 1 - Prepare enclosure
Step 2 - Layout absorbent layer ( we prefer towels which are reusable )
Step 3 - Roll out Vet Bed on top of absorbent layer - READY !
How To Clean:
Step 1 - Spot Clean as needed
Step 2 - Clean absorbent layer when full
Step 3 - Wash Vet Bed every week or when soiled
Step 4 - Wipe down corflute / base of cage
Based on 2 -3 guineas
Easy washing tip for vet bed without washing machine.
1. Hangover clothes line and brush with broom to remove particles
2. Hose down
3. Allow time to completely dry
4. ( optional ) Vacuum to remove finer particles
Also Suitable For:
Any pets that need to stay dry
Animals that need post surgery bedding
REVIEW VET BED BUTTERCUP - 70CM X 220CM5 June 2018I could not be more satisfied with my purchase of the Vet Bed for my two senior guinea pigs, it keeps them warm in the colder months, is easier on their aging bodies, and very easy to maintain! I was previously using newspaper with shavings on the top, and it was not an ideal setup, for many reasons. I had tried the polar fleece before but found it too cumbersome to clean, as I didn't like putting it in the washing machine. Cleaning the Vet Bed is easy, I use a dustpan daily to clean the droppings, and change the Vet Bed once per week. I hose the Vet Bed outside. The only issue is that when it is wet, it's very heavy. I then wash the two towels I leave underneath the Vet Bed to soak the urine in the washing machine. I will definitely repurchase when my two Vet Beds need replacing.
Others Also Bought
Make 4 interest-free payments of $7.22 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $6.22 fortnightly and receive your order now.