Corflute Sticky Rivets
These wall fasteners/sticky rivets are ideal for corflute. Made from sticky velcro, they attach easily to any place you want on your corflute
10 pairs of wall fasteners
(use 2 pairs per corflute corner)
- Securing corflute walls and side flaps
- Attaching Ramps to lofts
- Easily change lofts from inset entry to side entry
- Attach your corflute to your support bar from underneath
How to use:
- Decided where you want your sticky rivets to go
- Before peeling - first pair rough side and smooth sides
- Peel off one set of sticky rivets and attach directly to the first surface. You should have the other sticky surface exposed.
- Press down the second surface onto the exposed sticky surface and hold for a few seconds.
- Its now ready
You should always attach the sticky rivets in place as pairs and not individually.
|Brand||Guinea Pigs Australia|
Corflute Wall Fasteners / Sticky Rivets24 July 2019These were easy to use and work well to stick the edges of the corflute together. The adhesive is strong and has so far stayed in place. These work better than the duct tape I originally used for the corflute and they look much neater too.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
Make 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.