Cavy Cannonball - Tilting Tunnel by HayPigs
OK, we admit it, this toy won't launch your guinea pigs into orbit! But it will provide them with a stimulating boredom breaker while making their pad look pretty funky too! The tube is 100% chewable, which is good news, as guinea pigs love to nibble! While energetic piggies may choose to charge through the tube (activating the seesaw mechanism), less energetic piggies might be more inclined to take a nap inside it with their cute piggy butts hanging out one end! The tube is perfect for hiding tasty hay in the middle of it - watch as a couple of piggies tip it back and forth to get the best bits!
- Part of the HAYPIGS® GUINEA PIG CIRCUS range
- Stimulates your guinea pig through interaction, play and exercise
- Made from pet safe polypropylene plastic and chewable pet-friendly cardboard
- Tunnel diameter 120mm. Length 215mm, total height 145mm
- Also suitable for Chinchillas, Degus, Ferrets and Rats
1. Push fit together the three plastic components to form the cannon base. Make sure they snap securely into place.
2. Align the cannon tube with the small holes to either side and push it down between the arms of the cannon base. Allow the small pins in each arm to pop into the holes in the cannon tube.
ENCOURAGE THEM! Why not give your guinea pigs an incentive to come and have a look? The cannon tube is perfect for hiding tasty treats like hay and grass in the middle of it. Watch as a couple of piggies tip it back and forth to get the best bits!
GIVE THEM TIME! Don't expect your guinea pigs to start interacting with the HayPigs!® Cavy Cannonball straight away, they will need time to suss it out, confirm it's not a predator and give it a nibble! Most guinea pigs are naturally very inquisitive, so don't worry, it won't take them long to come sniffing!
IMPORTANT SAFETY BITS:
Before giving this product to your precious piggies, please remove all packaging and retain for future reference. Please supervise your piggies while using this product. If the product becomes damaged, please refrain from using it further. This product is chewable and has been made from non-toxic materials.
Fun for the little ones7 April 2018This tunnel has been loved by the baby guinea pigs I've had in my care, but the adults don't care for it. My concern with the tunnel is the length is a little shorter than the length of my adult pigs and I worry about it jar-ing their backs. I guess that's possibly why they used it once and have ignored it since. It's no longer in the cage. But for the babies it was great fun while it lasted.
Others Also Bought
Make 4 interest-free payments of $8.22 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $6.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.